Friday 1 February 2013

INITIAL SKETCHES

I see, based on the place in the intro that the piece will sit, a piece that takes a journey from desert to sky working quite well. I like the idea of a sandstorm effecting the letters of the words and the going on to erode the letters of the pyramid style lettering beneath.
Another idea that sprang to mind upon first viewing the film, was creating flying ships that are molded out of various names and positions.



























My third idea that emerged from watching the film was a morphing of the line of traffic lights around the planets into a name.
I'm now going to spend the next few days doing dome tests to see how well the ideas work and which is best. I am also going to review the soundtrack to the film to find the perfect sound element to the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment