Monday 25 February 2013

The Final Element

Original thoughts
The original plan for this section was to zoom out of the earth, through the traffic light barrier, past a sign and then finishing on a 3D space ship with the directors name.

I originally designed the ship to be rendered with the vector renderer, so when I changed to using mental ray instead I had to do some minor redesigns. 


Despite the time spent on development of the sky ship, I still aren't completely happy with it and have decided to completely change the way I'm going to approach this sequence. I will add more names than planned on the sign board and then use the traffic light morphing text I tested in the planning stage to show the directors name before fading out to the computer screen from the film. I felt this ending flowed into the new sequence better than it would have done if id have ended it with the 3D ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment