Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Test Element

Here are some of the various test that i have tests I have done. The first was playing around with the traffic lights that surrounded the planets. Althouth the animation timing of the effect needs some work i really like the look of the text in this effect.
 
This test was playing around with the idea of a wind eroding the stone structures in the desert. This was one of my favourite ideas when i was thinking of ways to show text, however, having done the test i can see that it is not going to work as well as i thought.
This was another idea that I liked when doing the initial sketches, and while the test is very crude with poor camera animation. I feel that the look is not really what im going for I this piece.
based on these tests i feel that I want to spend less of the piece in the desert. I am going to design a temple like structure and then move into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment