Thursday 21 February 2013

Presentation Feedback

Well today was the day when my work gets put under the scrutiny of my fellow course mates and lecturer.
While I had more to present than some members of the group, I still was unhappy that I did not have a completed piece of work to present.
One of the main criticism with my work was the camera movement and speed of the animation. I had already noticed the speed was too fast with some of the desert shots and slowed down the frame rate in the edit but i did not want to compromise on the quality too much. I will be re-pacing the sequence inside Maya and re-rendering so that the frame rate is consistent.
I am also going to change some of the camera movements within the temple so that the sequence runs smoother and a bit less jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment